Having a dialogue with the people we are sworn to protect is one of
the police department’s major concerns.
• Understanding the Criminal Justice System is a major concern
to all law abiding citizens.
• Addressing issues that affect both the citizens and the police
• Interact with police officers, judges, attorneys and other
• Share your ideas and concerns – one on one – that
affect you and your everyday way of life.
• Have the opportunity to ride along with an officer, tour MECA
and the Juvenile Detention Center as well as go to the firing range.
Sorry! Classes are currently in session for Spring!
March 30, 2011 through MAY 18, 2011
JUST ONE NIGHT A WEEK (TUESDAY) 6:30 – 8 :30 PM
FOR EIGHT WEEKS
WHERE? SEARK COLLEGE
We need your community involvement so be a part of the next session
for next season. Sign-ups are closed for the session but you can be
a part of the next one.
Citizen's Police Academy Signup